|SMART accession number:||SM00261|
|Interpro abstract (IPR006212):|
The furin-like cysteine rich region has been found in a variety of proteins from eukaryotes that are involved in the mechanism of signal transduction by receptor tyrosine kinases, which involves receptor aggregation [(PUBMED:1936959)].
Click on the following links for more information.
- Evolution (species in which this domain is found)
- Disease (disease genes where sequence variants are found in this domain)
- Metabolism (metabolic pathways involving proteins which contain this domain)
- Structure (3D structures containing this domain)
- Links (links to other resources describing this domain)