|SMART accession number:||SM01322
||This family consists of several hypothetical bacterial proteins of around 180 residues in length which are often known as YaeQ. YaeQ is homologous to RfaH, a specialised transcription elongation protein. YaeQ is known to compensate for loss of RfaH function (PMID:9604894).|
There are 1060 YaeQ domains in 1060 proteins in SMART's nrdb database.
Click on the following links for more information.
- Evolution (species in which this domain is found)
- Cellular role (predicted cellular role)
- Literature (relevant references for this domain)
- Structure (3D structures containing this domain)
- Links (links to other resources describing this domain)